here's my story! what's yours?
Hey there! My name is Savannah. I'm happy you found me. I'd love to get to know you, but here's what you need to know about me:
- My first love was writing, and I'm a storyteller at heart. I started my visual storytelling journey when I picked up a camera for the first time in 5th grade. And the rest, as they say, is history.
- I'm kind of a modern and contemporary art geek. MoMA is my happy place!
- I am currently based out of Hampton, VA.
- I graduated in 2019 from Christopher Newport University with a degree in Fine Art with a concentration in Studio Art and minors in Photography and Video Arts, Digital Humanities, Art History and English Writing.
- Most days you can find me in cozy sweaters, bell-bottoms, statement earrings, or all of the above!
- I'm a big time introvert, but people say you would never know it if you didn't know it.
- My photography philosophy: photography is an exchange of trust. When you hire me you're saying I'm trusting you with this moment in my life. I am deeply gracious for the opportunity to earn that trust and develop relationships with my clients.
- I am continually inspired by light, movement, emotion, and how they all work together.
Have a story you want to tell?
don't just take it from me!
"Savannah is the best! Our wedding pictures look incredible - we couldn't be happier! She made us feel comfortable, and we trusted her completely. The result was stunning. Thank you!"
"We are in love with the photos and had the most fun experience. We felt completely comfortable! Thank you so much Savannah! We'll definitely be recommending you to anyone looking for amazing photography."